Every once in a while while exporting Access data to Excel I need to *clean* it up after it reaches Excel, so, I wrote a little Function to do just that.
The Find and Replaxe in Excel has these parameters...
.Replace What:="'", Replacement:=" ", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=True
However, in my Function I left off SearchOrder, SearchFormat and ReplaceFormat as I didn't need them. Leaving those off causes Excel to use it's built-in default and unless you need those parameters excluding them does not harm. If you decide you want to use them then you will need to replace the Excel Constant with the number indicated below or declare them as a Constants within your Module...
The difficult I do immediately, the impossible takes a little bit longer.
Function fxlFindReplace(strFileName, strSheetName, strRange, strFind, strReplace) As String
On Error GoTo xlTrap
'2018 Find and Replace in Excel from Access
'To run: ?fxlFindReplace("C:\Hold\2.xls", "Sheet1", "A1:C8", 2, 1)
Dim ApXL As Object
Dim xlWBk As Object
Set ApXL = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
Set xlWBk = ApXL.Workbooks.Open(strFileName)
ApXL.DisplayAlerts = False
xlWBk.Sheets(strSheetName).Range(strRange).Replace What:=strFind, Replacement:=strReplace, LookAt:=1, MatchCase:=True
ApXL.DisplayAlerts = True
Set xlWBk = Nothing
Set ApXL = Nothing
MsgBox Err.Description, vbExclamation, Err.Number
||xlPart = 2
||xlWhole = 1
||xlByRows = 1
||xlByColumns = 2
Public Const xlPart = 2
Public Const xlWhole = 1
Public Const xlByRows = 1
Public Const xlByColumns = 2
Copy and paste the below into your modUtilities or a new Module (Remember don't name the Module the same as the Function name.) Usage details at top of Module.