The difficult I do immediately, the impossible takes a little bit longer.
• Identification of Quality Managment System documents (and reocrds)
• Import documents by directory, file extension or all
• Generate a Controlled Document List for use by employees
• Assign documents to processes for training, as well as, auditing
• Identify who needs to be trained when a document is modified, as well as, when the training took place
• Identify associated documents so when you make a change in one document you know what other documents need to be updated
• Indicate documents last reviewed date (which will turn orange on Controlled Document List if more than a year has passed since the documents last review date.
• Know where documents are posted or distributed to